BritishAmerican Business (BAB) is the leading transatlantic trade association incorporating the British-American Chamber of Commerce in the US and the American Chamber of Commerce in the UK. It serves a network of businesses and business leaders keen to grow and shape the transatlantic economic corridor. Its membership is comprised of over 400 businesses, including long-established US and UK corporations in sectors such as technology, communications, energy, manufacturing, life sciences, entertainment, retail, healthcare, defense; leading service providers in banking, insurance, hospitality, distribution, recruitment, accounting, education, air travel, legal and public affairs; as well as smaller companies across all sectors keen to grow across the Atlantic.
As part of the BAB ‘Academy Series’, which aims to educate and inform the ‘business leaders of the future’, Glasswall ran a webinar with Laurence Timmons, Managing Director, Business Development on protecting your business from cyber attacks. Key issues covered:
- Protecting against ‘phishing’ attacks
- Handling ransomware incidents
- The role and evolution of cybersecurity insurance
- Merits of a proactive approach to cybersecurity v’s traditional antivirus or sandboxing
- What does a Zero Trust protection policy actually mean
- Geo-political landscape and impact on cybersecurity strategies
To watch the video in full click here.